Course Outcomes – Find and list the official course outcomes for each of your other (non-externship) courses. This list should be broken down by course with the proper course prefix, number, and name.
Course 1. Information security System (BA63271G118).
Course 2. Project Management (BA63170H118).
My Job Description:
· Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
· Develop an area of expertise within Sales, customer service, Order Entry/Order Management and Billing/Collections in due course of time.
· Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity
· Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge
· Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management
· Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality of the portal.
· Understanding and analyzing the Business functionality of existing systems of Issue to Resolve
· Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Accounts Payable and Oracle accounts receivable Modules