In this assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of human computer interaction (HCI). The assignment contains two sections to be completed in a minimum of a two-page paper. Be sure to complete both parts and upload for grading.
Using the Online Library, locate at least one article that discusses HCI, and address the following items:
1. What is HCI?
2. Why is interaction design important in HCI?
3. Explain the difference between good and poor interaction design, and provide an example for each.
Next, think about the appropriateness of the different types of conceptual models used in similar-based products. Choose
ONE of the following:
1. a paperback book and an eBook;
2. a paper-based map and a smartphone, tablet, or GPS map;
3. a mechanical watch and a smart watch; or
4. a TV with a cathode ray tube (CRT) and a smart TV.
For the similar-based products you chose, explain the conceptual models and interface metaphors used for each.
Your paper should be in proper APA format with at least one scholarly reference