Select a country to conduct research. Compose a 4 – 5 page paper that will discuss/reflect the following:
- Introduction (brief overview of the country)
- Political environment (political system, structure, political parties, political risk)
- Legal environment (legal system, legal issues in international business, legal risk)
- Economic environment (economic system, main products and services, economic risk)
- Monetary environment (currency system, currency risk)
- Trade environment (major exports/imports, main trading partners, regional economic integration, tariff and trade barriers, government incentives for conducting business there)
Note: The paper must follow the APA’s Publication Manual 6th ED. for formal writing. Paper should include citations and references.