Based upon what you have read, do you believe that the government should establish a national energy policy? If so, how would you construct this policy? Would you emphasis non-renewable energy (oil, natural gas, coal) or renewable energy (solar, hydro, thermal)? If not, how would you address our current energy issues? Again, would you emphasis non-renewable energy (oil, natural gas, coal) or renewable energy (solar, hydro, geothermal)?
Your paper should be 3 pages in length and all citations must use APA formatting.
Each paper should address the following key points:
- The Issue: Identify the issue.
- The Major Players: Who is involved? Why are they involved?
- Important Facts: State relevant facts concerning the issue. Try to separate fact from opinion. Try not to show your own bias. Properly use APA citations.
- Side One: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources.
- Side Two: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources.
- Your Opinion and Rationale: I believe that…, We should…, I feelthat… Use supporting arguments and rationale. What argumentswould you use to present to those who disagree with you? Cite all ofyour sources.
- References: Alphabetize your sources. Make sure thereare sources representing both sides of the issue.