In this assignment, you will evaluate the research methodologies used in a particular study to apply the knowledge you have gained in the course. This will be your opportunity to explore a research study in depth and gain a stronger understanding of both conducting the research and also reporting the outcome of that research.
Read the following article from the Argosy University online library resources:
- Multicultural development in human services agencies: Challenges and solutions
Then, in a 5–page paper:
- Evaluate the research methodologies used. In your evaluation, make sure that you:
- Examine the theoretical framework used in the study and assess its appropriateness for the selected research question.
- Evaluate the way in which the literature review portion of the article informed and supported the research.
- Analyze the instruments used in data collection and discuss how they were an appropriate selection to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Evaluate the results and conclusions drawn and discuss the extent to which they supported the research question.
- Evaluate the ethical considerations that the researchers kept in mind regarding multicultural diversity in data collection, analysis, and interpretation.