Project Executing and Monitoring and Controlling
Due on Tuesday 06/06/17 11:00 CST
Your fellow project managers provided you with their thoughts on your tool selection during your weekly working lunch meeting. You have considered them and have developed your schedule, budget, and methods for monitoring and controlling those areas. You must now complete the Project Executing and Project Monitoring and Controlling sections of the Project Management Plan.
USE ATTACHED PROJECT MGT CHARTER-TEMPLATE to reflect the following:
- Performing quality assurance: Discuss the tools and techniques, such as quality audits, quality management tools, and process analyses, you will use to perform quality assurance for your project.
- Managing the project team: Determine how you will manage the project team, including handling conflict and providing motivation.
- Conducting procurements: Discuss any of the items you need to purchase for your project and the types of vendors, contractors, and suppliers you will encounter.
- Controlling costs: Determine the methods, such as earned value management, forecasting, to-complete performance indices, project management software, and reserve analyses, you will use to ensure costs are controlled within the project.
- Controlling risks: Discuss the methods you will use to control the risks in the project. These methods can include risk reassessment, risk audits, variance analysis, reserve analysis, meetings, and technical performance measurement.
- Managing stakeholder engagement: Using the list of stakeholders defined in Unit 1, discuss how you will manage the engagement level of the stakeholders.