Calculate the expected time (hours, days, weeks, or whatever) for the following tasks. Report the time to the next highest whole number.
|Task||Optimistic (shortest) Time||Most Likely Time||Pessimistic (longest) Time||Expected Time (answer)|
|Each of these CPM diagrams corresponds to one of the task lists given below. Match them. Ex. A:#, B:#, etc.
Estimated and crash costs for each task are shown in the table below.
Answer the questions below the table.
|Version 1||Original Estimates||Crash Estimates||Crash Differentials|
CP=Critical Path. If task is on CP, then *; otherwise blank.
- Fill in the blank cells under Crash Differentials.
- Instead of the scheduled 7 weeks, Task B took 9 weeks. Which task or tasks should be crashed to make up the lost time, at minimum cost? Explain.
- There are no page limits. Write what you need to write, neither more nor less. Make each sentence count! (Having said that; it’s unlikely that one page would be enough, and very likely that eight pages would be too much.)
- Ensure that your answer reflects your detailed understanding of the theory and techniques taught in this module.
- References and citations are required. This requirement can be satisfied by citing the module Home page.