Write a paper on any part of childhood development that interests you.
You will need to explain key concepts that are unique to specifically your topic. You must also answer three questions:
- How are the concepts presented similar to ones we learned about with McDevitt?
- Why you picked this topic over others and how it will enrich your understanding
- What learning objectives does this topic cover? Please explain in detail.
- This paper will be three pages long, 1000 words, not including title, abstract, or reference pages. APA format is required. APA does not use first person. Do not use the word “I”. Use your writing skills in answering the three questions without using first person!
- Two sources required- not including our text
- You may not use Psychology Today, Redbook, or similar sources for your material. You may not use Websters, Wikipedia nor WebMd or other similar online sources in your paper.