Part A – Written Assessment
Develop an Operational Plan
You are to develop an operational plan for a project. You can choose the project,
but when doing so read through the assessment criteria to ensure all aspects
can be covered.
All of the following must be covered in your plan.
- A brief summary of your project.
- Your resource requirements. Please suggest 2 for each of the following:
- Goods and services
- Stock requirements
- Your consultation process with your colleagues. Provide 3
- Provide 3 key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance.
- 3 contingency plans to cover costs spiraling out of control.
- Information sources or specialist advice you would use to support your
proposal. Provide 3 suggestions.
- The person / people you would obtain approval from for your plan.
Provide 3 suggestions.
- Provide 3 methods for ensuring the work team’s understanding of the
Part B – Written or Oral Questions
- How will you allocate and manage financial resources?
- What approaches could you employ to improve resource usage and eliminate
resource efficiencies and waste?
- Explain how you would incorporate requirements for intellectual property
rights and responsibilities within your organization.