SP180 Principles of Public Speaking
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
Project: Written Speech
- Submit your speech with a title page, your name, and date submitted.
- Your response should be a minimum of two (2) double-spaced pages to a maximum of four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
- Develop your speech based on the preparation outline you submitted for Assignment 6.
- Write your speech using tips, techniques, and guidelines studied in the lesson.
- Create a reference list that includes any and all sources you use to locate information.
- Review the Speech Grading Criteria.
Please refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
This is the end of Assignment 7.