Explain what is mean by logic fallacies in public relations writing.
- Explain how “testimonials” and “transfer” can be considered an unethical persuasion tactic.
- Describe how ghostwriting can be sometimes considered an unethical tactic of public relations writing.
- Explain what legally qualifies as defamation.What is required to bring about a case of defamation.
- Explain what the limits of copyrights are with regards to substantial similarity and works in the public domain.
- Explain what trademarks are and how they are different from copyrights and patents and how they are similar to these as well.
- Describe what is and is not protected in “commercial speech” and describe what qualifies something as “commercial speech.”