1. Assessments should be completed as per your trainer’s instructions.
2. Assessments must be submitted by the due date to avoid a late
3. Plagiarism is copying someone else’s work and submitting it as your
own. You must write your answers in your own words or appropriately
reference your sources. A mark of zero will be given for any assessment
or part of an assessment that has been plagiarised.
4. A list of references must be included.
5. You may discuss your assessments with other students, but submitting
identical answers to other students will result in a failing grade. Your
answers must be yours alone.
6. Your trainer will advise whether the assessment should be digitally
uploaded or submitted in hard copy. Assessments that are digitally
uploaded should be saved in pdf format.
7. You must pass both assessments in the subject to pass the subject.
ADDENDUM | © 2017 YOUNG RABBIT PTY LTD, AUSTRALIAN PACIFIC COLLEGE
BSB60515 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING and BSB60515 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION and
BSB61015 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT | ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MANAGEMENT (HUMAN RESOURCES)
MANAGE DIVERSITY 2_V5.6
Individal Project – Diversity Policy.
Write a Diversity Policy for an Organisation of your choice. Include the
1. Name of organisation (2 marks)
2. Business case – Brief statement as to why this organisation needs a Diversity
Policy for example.
• Nature of the business (What business are you in?) (3 marks)
• Client profle (3 marks)
3. Describe the expected benefts, for the organisation, to be gained from
implementing a Diversity Policy ie will the business be more efcient/
eﬀective/proftable? (5 marks)
4. Explain how you will incorporate the following legislation into your policy:
• Commonwealth Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Act
• Commonwealth Racial Discrimination Act/s
• Commonwealth Sex Discrimination Act
• Commonwealth Disability Discrimination Act
(3 marks each)
5. Name the key stakeholders you will consult when developing the policy. How
will you explain the benefts of the policy to them? (4 marks + 8 marks)
6. How will you promote the benefts of the policy to members of your
organisation? (6 marks)
7. How will you measure the impact of your policy? (6 marks)
8. How will you monitor the eﬀectiveness of your policy? (6 marks)
9. Who would you consult when recommending changes to the policy? (4 marks)