Do comprehensive research on both byte stuffing and unstuffing and bit stuffing and unstuffing. Develop an algorithm and related flowchart for byte stuffing and unstuffing and bit stuffing and unstuffing, then implement and test the software program that simulates byte stuffing and byte unstuffing and bit stuffing and bit unstuffing. Use the language of your choice. Your software should be supplemented with supporting software documentation. To complete your project write a report describing your software solution of byte/bit stuffing and unstuffing. Use an appropriate and adequate number of references from scientific and popular sources to help you with your investigation. Originality and creativity matters.
Each project report must include a preface that clearly explains in detail each team member’s unique contribution to the project; each team member must play a distinct and important role on the team. Your project (report and presentation) should include the use of multimedia communication of ideas through such tools as provided in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) and videos.
Additionally, adhere to the following:
- Research paper must be written in accordance with the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines. You should appropriately follow these guidelines.
- Include all sources of materials in the bibliography. At least some of your references should come from computing/engineering research and trade journals.
- Include appropriate tables and diagrams only where they add to the meaning of your explanation. Explain each included diagram, table, etc.
- Only include an appendix if it will be very helpful.
- Page limit should be at least 10, but not more than 12 double-spaced pages.
- It is strongly recommended that you have someone other than a team member review a draft copy of your project and provide you with feedback for changes before submitting it for grading