Rubric (New Classroom)
(MTH/215) Analytic Rubric Template
Course ID: MTH/215
Course Title: Quantitative Reasoning I
Signature Assignment Title: Week 5 Presentation
Total Number of Points: 100
Signature Assignment Description/Directions to students.
You have worked on one topic and question for the duration of this course that focused on numbers and their meaning.
Create a PowerPoint® presentation that includes speaker notes. Length must be 5- to -7 minutes (consider this when writing your speaker notes).
One slide on your topic and question (approximately one minute)
- Which topic and question did you choose?
- Why does it interest you?
- One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2-3 minutes)
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately 1 minute)
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the question.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to your degree program.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.